Those seeking an active lifestyle community may choose from a variety of independent living apartments or garden homes. Active Lifestyle Garden Homes offer single family homes and duplexes in a lovely neighborhood setting. Residents may choose from one to three bedrooms and enjoy a variety of amenities and services.
The Active Lifestyle neighborhood boasts 60 residences ranging from 970 SF to 2300 SF, each possessing individual character and style with a variety of custom features. Whether you choose one of our Traditional Garden Homes or take advantage of being a first generation resident in the new Classic Garden homes, you will be pleased with the accommodation choices the Heritage offers.
You’ve worked hard all your life… now it’s time to invest in yourself. Our financial arrangements let your assets work for you during your lifetime. With our refundable plans up to 90% of your entrance fee may be applied towards future healthcare costs—if needed—otherwise it remains part of your legacy.
Now available for a limited time, we are offering a monthly rental program in our Traditional Garden Homes.
Classic Garden Homes
- four open floor plans ranging from from 1,457-2,042 SF
- 2 or 3 bedroom/office/den combinations
- formal dining or eat-in kitchen
- covered patio or porch
- wall to wall carpet in living, formal dining & bedrooms
- ceramic tile in kitchen, bathrooms, & laundry
- high ceilings, ample windows for natural light
- crown molding in kitchen, living & dining rooms
- flat paneled maple cabinets, cultured marble vanity tops
- refrigerator with icemaker, microwave, electric range,
- dishwasher, disposal
- washer & dryer
- ventilated closet shelving
- irrigated landscaping
- 2-car garage with remote & keyless entry